An otolaryngologist opportunity is now available in North Dakota at an integrated health care facility. Join a well-established team of three otolaryngologists, full audiology department, and a strong operating room staff. You will see patients from a 220,000 population service area. An ambulatory procedure center is embedded in the clinic, steps away from your office. A comfortable call schedule with facial trauma call is shared between ENTs and other specialties. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates.
You will enjoy an above average compensation and sign-on bonus. You will also receive loan repayment, full medical benefits, relocation assistance, paid malpractice including tail coverage, life insurance and disability, a retirement package, and generous vacation and CME time.
Come live and practice in this North Dakota city on the border of Minnesota. The area has a low cost of living, clean air, and a tight-knit community of kind people. The city has a large university which supports sports, culture, research, and education.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, send your CV and references to or call .
- Work with three other ENTs
- Excellent opportunity to join a well-established practice
- Large group of supporting specialties
- Position open due to growth
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and retirement package
- CME time and vacation offered
- Competitive salary
- Medical benefits, life insurance, malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail