Hospital is seeking an otolaryngologist to join our team located in Asheville, North Carolina.
- New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
- Interest / experience in trauma coverage is required
- Board eligible / board certified is required
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- This is an employed position
- Competitive salary driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- Benefit offerings that cater to your lifestyle: health, dental, vision, pharmacy, & financial
- Paid time off
About the Hospital:
- Build an ENT practice with full support of the hospital and Physician Services Group
- Seeking Level I designation
- Bread & Butter ENT, plus trauma coverage
- Call schedule is 1:5 with trauma coverage - 1:10
- Strong referral base
- Serves as the regional referral center for tertiary and quaternary care in western North Carolina and the adjoining region
- Houses the region s only dedicated Level II trauma center
- Includes Children s Hospital the region s only children s hospital
ABOUT the Health System:
Health System is the North Carolina s sixth-largest health system, with more than 12,000 employees and 2,000 volunteers. The Hospital is the system's flagship hospital and is licensed for 815 beds. It is the regional referral center for tertiary and quaternary care.
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY:
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, shopping or fine cuisine, the city offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels and fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated a top U.S. adventure town. On weekends, the city hosts a variety of outdoor festivals celebrating the town's vibrant mosaic of art, dance, music and food. The city is known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining, including vegetarian and vegan options at nearly all of the area's 250-plus independent restaurants.
This city is a community like no other. With its exceptional healthcare system, quality schools and a wealth of recreational and culture activities, all surrounded by the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains, there truly is no better place to call home!
We first identify your personal and professional preferences and make ourselves aware of any specific considerations. We then search, screen, and present you with opportunities that closely match your specific criteria. Our approach enables us to introduce you to opportunities that may not be readily available or published for the public.
Contact at your convenience: Email Cell: or Schedule directly HERE