An ENT position is newly available at a hospital in Maine. They are looking for a general board certified or board eligible ENT surgeon. They will also consider sub-specialties and tracheotomies will be required. There will be a 1:4 or 1:5 call schedule. Join this team that is driving innovation in healthcare for the region, through collaborative engagement, shared clinical protocols, and more. J1 and H-1B visa holders are encouraged to apply.
This hospital-employed position offers a north of 400k starting salary. You will also receive full benefits, 24 days of PTO to start, a sign-on bonus, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in Bangor, Maine. It is a regional hub located in eastern Maine, on the banks of the beautiful Penobscot River. Year round outdoor recreation is at the doorstep with well-developed local trail systems and hundreds of lakes, rivers, and streams. Maine's spectacular coast and mountains are just a short drive away.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with otolaryngology jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at or email your CV and references to .
- Hospital-employed position
- General ENT surgeon needed
- Open to sub-specialty
- Must do tracheotomy
- 1:4 or 1:5 call
- Board certified or board eligible
- H-1B and J1 visas welcome
- Top 100 integrated health systems
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail