A hematologist oncologist opportunity is now available with a health system in Michigan. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are reviewing new candidates. The schedule is weekdays, you will be the solo physician, and you can expect to see 18 - 20 patients per day on average. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible. If you do not hold an active MI license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package and reimbursement for licensing fees and professional memberships. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Danielle Balagula directly at or email to . All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number .
- Part of large, established health system
- Ties to a major, academic cancer program
- Community-based role in a solo capacity
- Academic affiliation
- 18 - 20 patients per day
- Production model compensation
- Full slate of benefits
- Family-friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail