An exciting hematology-oncology physician opportunity is now available in a facility in California. This need is due to growth and expansion based upon heavy community need, so they are accepting new and experienced candidates. The facility is accepting board-certified and board-eligible applicants. If you do not currently hold a license in CA, CompHealth has a dedicated team to help you with the process.
This opportunity has a guaranteed compensation package with RVU incentives. You will be offered malpractice insurance with tail, full medical benefits, vacation, a 401(k) plan with deferred compensation, and relocation assistance.
To get started, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at or call . All inquiries are strictly confidential.
- Annual salary plus RVU earning potential over 100% MGMA
- Treat complex cases
- Abundant referrals in this busy cancer center
- Vacation time and relocation assistance
- 401(k) and deferred compensation
- Great California location less than 2 hours from the beach, mountains, and Napa
- Reasonable cost of living for California
- Be busy from day one
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail