CompHealth is assisting a group in Ohio with their search for an OB/GYN due to growth. They need an additional physician to work 4 days a week and share in a 1:4 weekday call. Other physicians help with weekend call, so it will be 1:5 or 1:6. The hospital does an average of 225 to 2250 deliveries per year. They currently have a 25 million dollar expansion (completely paid for) in the works that will add 4 new OR suites and allow them to expand their OB services .Candidates can be board certified or board eligible.
In addition to a competitive compensation with a retention bonus, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, 6 to 8 holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, $5,000 CME stipend, a 401k retirement plan with match, and federal tort malpractice insurance. Student loan repayment is also available.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Lee Bradford at or send your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Student loan repayment available
- Federal tort malpractice
- 4-day workweek
- 1:4 weekday call, 1:5/6 weekend call
- They deliver between 225 - 250 deliveries per year
- Board certified or board eligible
- New graduates are welcomed
- 58 miles to Cincinnati and 77 miles to Columbus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail