CompHealth is currently assisting a New York physician-owned multispecialty group with their search for an OB/GYN due to growth. The hospital is on 1 side of the group building and an ambulatory surgical center is directly across the street. Your call schedule will be 1:4 with certified nurse midwives. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible. The ideal candidate wants and likes rural medicine. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a NY medical license, if necessary.
The partnership gives you an equal share with a small buy in paid over a period of years. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME plus a stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a community that serves as the financial, business, transportation, and entertainment center of the Southern Tier of New York State. Lake Erie lies to the west of the Southern Tier, and to the north is bordered by the Niagara region and the Finger Lakes.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Gary Bauer at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Physician-owned multispecialty group
- Currently 39 providers in 16 specialties at 6 locations
- Work at the main office
- Located on the hospital campus
- Ambulatory surgical center across the street
- H-1B and J-1 visa sponsorship is available
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail