CompHealth is currently assisting a Missouri FQHC with their search for an OB/GYN. They need assistance with the growing patient census. This is an outpatient position with a 1:3 call. You will work with 2 other OB/GYNs and an NP. They have an academic affiliation with a teaching hospital that is associated with a school that hosts 6 residency programs. Candidates that are board certified or board eligible are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in a family-friendly neighborhood with low crime and a low cost of living. Enjoy the best of both small town values and big city amenities. Kirksville boasts an excellent educational system, a wide variety of retail shops, numerous hotels, bed and breakfasts, 4 distinct weather seasons, an 18-hole, semi-private golf course, and a community theater.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact AnnMarie Smith at or send your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Base salary guarantee plus incentive opportunity
- FQHC with HPSA score of 21
- 100% outpatient
- Join 2 physicians and an NP
- 1:3 call schedule
- 2021 start date
- Board certified or board eligible
- Nestled in the heart of NE Missouri
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail