CompHealth is currently assisting a specialty group in NY with their search for a neurologist. They need an additional physician to take over for a retiring physician. The schedule is weekdays, with a 1:4 call rotation. This group is seeking candidates with EMG and EEG proficiencies, and sub-specialty providers are also welcome to apply. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and other neurologists. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a NY medical license, if necessary.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and paid vacation. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested in this or any other job opportunities, please contact Victoria Fournier at and email your CV and references to .
- High income potential for experienced providers
- General neurology position, but sub-specialty applicants are welcome to apply
- Relocation assistance, health benefits, and retirement benefits
- Four weeks of PTO
- BC or BE required
- One week of CME plus $3K stipend
- State-of-the-art facility
- EMG and EEG experience preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail