Join the largest hospital-integrated physician group in the Great Lakes Bay Region with a tremendous referral network and a quality of life second to none. Medical Group is seeking to hire BE/BC General Pulmonologists with a strong commitment to excellence in clinical care. 1 week of critical care available if Pulm/CC desired.
In addition to a great practice environment we proudly offer these additional benefits:
- Opportunity for strictly outpatient clinic, and or, a critical care blend
- Offices located within the hospital so easy transition from outpatient to inpatient
- Fully equipped and staffed clinic setting with APP support for inpatient needs
- Visa support and great call arrangement with current pulmonary and critical care physicians
- Nationally recognized and accredited Cancer Care Center with MD Anderson affiliation
- Signing bonus and competitive guaranteed 2-year salary floor with production incentive
- Group also strives to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for all our providers
Education, training and experience required:
- Residency training from an accredited program
- Fellowship in pulmonology; EBUS familiarity a plus
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and the desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
Health System offers extremely competitive base compensation, productivity and incentive bonus, with professional liability coverage. Full benefits include; life, health, dental, and vision for the physician and family.
Medical Group is the largest hospital-integrated physician group in the Great Lakes Bay Region and consists of nearly 200 physicians with sub-specialties including cardiology, neurology, pediatric surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, plastic surgery, gastroenterology, pulmonology, and primary care.
HealthCare System is one of the largest, most comprehensive health care providers north of metro Detroit. Located in the heart of the Great Lakes Bay Region, it is the sixth largest hospital in Michigan with 643-beds and the regions only Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center including air medical transport service. We have more than 20 inpatient and outpatient facilities, including two major acute care medical centers and servicing people from more than 20 counties across central and northeast Michigan. In addition, it also has the only regional neonatal and pediatric intensive care units.
Community and the Great Lakes Bay Region
The economically diverse County of Saginaw is located in the central portion of Michigan s Lower Peninsula and is part of the Great Lakes Bay Region. Saginaw County, with a population of nearly 200,000 residents, is a hub of research, product development, and manufacturing for the auto, chemical, silicon, advanced materials, and technology industries. The Great Lakes Bay Region also has a strong position as a retail and tourist destination, which coincides with exceptional quality of life. Saginaw county offers a plethora of four seasons activities including, but not limited to, boating, fishing, skiing, snowmobiling, hunting, theater, and concerts to name a few. Parks, lakes, rail trails, and plenty of extra circular activities are all available to please the entire family. The Great Lakes Bay Region boasts a very accommodating cost of living that affords beautiful homes in many lovely settings, be it urban, suburban, or rural. Shoreline living at its finest is also available!
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to .