An employed in Ohio is currently looking for a family practitioner/Med-Ped to join their family practice team. The incoming physician would be working in the new office building on located on the hospital campus. The all outpatient practice opportunity will share office space with other family practitioners. They are offering a flexible 4- or 5-day workweek with a 1:5 phone-only call. Come join 9 family physicians and 10 advanced practice providers. They welcome board certified physicians and board eligible residents.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package with RVU-based bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, 28 days of PTO with additional sick leave accrual, CME stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Sidney is a great location with an easy commute to Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus, Toledo, and Indianapolis. It has a beautiful, historic downtown and an expansive park system with almost 400 acres of park-grounds that offer a variety of outdoor recreational opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Eileen Schreck directly at or send your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Competitive salary plus an RVU bonus structure
- 28 days PTO with additional sick leave accrual
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 100 percent outpatient
- Flexible schedule 4- or 5-day workweek
- Phone call only 1:5
- No weekends
- Great location with a beautiful, historic downtown
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail