An internal medicine core faculty position is available in South Carolina. Training for the internal medicine residents will be at a community hospital in Charleston. They will welcome its first class of interns in internal medicine, general surgery, and emergency medicine in the summer of 2021. Candidates must be board certified. If you do not hold an active SC license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
You will receive a competitive compensation, medical benefits, and vacation/holidays. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working minutes from the beautiful, white beaches of South Carolina. This area provides great weather, a low cost of living, and lots of Southern hospitality all right on the coast.
CompHealth is 1 of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, contact Matt Montalvo at or email your CV in confidence to . Refer to job number .
- Core faculty position
- Training for internal medicine residents
- Community hospital
- Level II trauma center
- Top 5% of US hospitals for patient safety
- Will welcome its first class of interns in the summer of 2021
- Board-certified MD or DO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail