A full-time IM or FP physician opportunity is now available in Maryland at a patient-centered medical home. They provide high-quality, coordinated care with pride of an association with a well-respected multispecialty group and hospital. The typical hours are from 8 am to 4:30 pm and physicians also work a weekend rotation with 1, 4-hour shift on Saturday. The rotation is based on the number of physicians in the practice and is paid as overtime and at a higher pay rate. They need a physician that sees all ages. However, a 2nd opening for an internal medicine physician may also be available.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus productivity and volume bonuses are available every 6 months. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy working in this affluent neighborhood on the outer edge of Baltimore, Maryland. This city has a harbor area with great shops and eateries, the Baltimore Orioles stadium, beautiful historic buildings, and plenty of entertainment. You can choose to live in a historic row house right in the city or live in one of the attractive suburbs.
At CompHealth, we can help match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Tina Oko directly at or email your CV and references to .
- Productivity and volume bonuses are available
- Certified patient-centered medical home
- Typical hours are 8 am to 4:30 pm
- See an average of 15 patients per day
- Excellent support from experienced colleagues and staff
- Board certified, or board eligible for residents
- Convenience of living near Baltimore, Washington, DC, and in the Mid-Atlantic region
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail