An infectious disease physician opportunity is now available with a group in western Tennessee due to growth. The schedule is Monday through Friday plus 1 weekend per month to go in and take consults with a 1:4 phone-only call. Come join at least 3 other physicians in a busy group. There is a family medicine residency in-house, but this is not an academic position. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible. New graduates and fellows will also be considered.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive salary based on experience, training, and more. You will be offered a full benefits package, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment assistance, and malpractice coverage.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Eric Hetzendorfer at or send your CV and references to .
- 100% infectious disease
- All inpatient at 1 hospital
- Monday through Friday schedule with 1:4 call
- Partnership-track position after 1 year
- Group practice with at least 3 physicians
- Board certified or board eligible
- Will consider new graduates/fellows
- Located in western Tennessee close to Memphis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail