Medical Group located in Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina is seeking an experienced BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Hospitalist to join their established hospitalist program. New graduates will be considered.
- Employment by Medical Group
- Support by a 9-hospital healthcare system including a 974-bed level 1 trauma center located in Greenville, North Carolina
- Fully staffed at 11 physicians
- Full spectrum of specialty care support including cardiology, orthopedics, nephrology, general surgery, urology, infectious disease and psychiatry
- 7on/7off schedule, 12hr. shifts with some rotating nights
- Average patient volume per provider is 12-15
- Management of vent patients in ICU, procedures are optional
- Experienced/long-term nursing staff
- Conveniently located on Interstate 95 1 hrs from Richmond, Virginia and 1 hrs from the Research Triangle (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill)
- Ability to live on beautiful Lake Gaston - waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make Roanoke Rapids unique
- Affordable cost of living
- Close proximity to NC and VA beaches and outdoor activities
- Potential for resident/fellow stipend
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Annual Administrative Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
ROANOKE RAPIDS, NC
Roanoke Rapids is located in northeastern North Carolina close to the Virginia border. Whether you prefer downtown living or more rural lake living, Roanoke Rapids/Halifax County has the perfect spot to call home! Roanoke Rapids affords residents the comforts of small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia including the Roanoke River and Lake Gaston. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make Roanoke Rapids unique.
We first identify your personal and professional preferences and make ourselves aware of any specific considerations. We then search, screen, and present you with opportunities that closely match your specific criteria. Our approach enables us to introduce you to opportunities that may not be readily available or published for the public.
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Outstanding recreation including golf courses, community theater, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches
- Affordable cost of living
- Excellent public and private school options
Contact at your convenience: Email Cell: