CompHealth is currently assisting a group in Michigan with their search for a gastroenterologist hospitalist. The group needs assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be a 3/4/3, 3 days on, 1 week off, 4 days on, 1 week off, rotating with the other GI Hospitalist. Academic appointments are available if desired. You will work closely with six gastroenterologists, 4 APPs, and one other GI hospitalist. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. ERCP required EUS preferred. This position will require a MI license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you with the processing and application.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at or send your CV to . Refer to job .
- ERCP required
- Hospital employed
- Support by experienced APPs
- Join 1 GI Hospitalist & 5 outpatient GI's
- Academic appointments available
- Schedule is 3/4/3 model
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail