A hospitalist physician opportunity is available in Massachusetts at an established hospital. The facility is hiring an additional physician to support the developing community. You will see 15 to 18 patients per day on average. You will work 5 days on and 5 days off. You will work with other hospitalists and advanced practice providers. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will need a MA license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, four weeks of vacation, life insurance, CME time, a 403(b) retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Enjoy coastal living at its best with miles of sandy beaches, quaint villages, and beautiful sunsets over Cape Cod Bay. This is truly a great place to practice medicine and enjoy the amenities the Cape has to offer.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to , or call today.
- Work 5 days on and 5 days off
- 10 hour shifts
- 15 to 18 patients per day
- ICU coverage
- Four weeks vacation with one week CME with stipend
- Health, dental, disability and life insurance
- Full benefits and incentives with strong base salary
- Malpractice paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail