A hematology oncologist is needed in central Pennsylvania. You will work as part of a well-established group with tremendous work-life balance. The work schedule is Monday through Friday form 8 am to 5 pm. The incoming physician will see around 15 patients per day. This is exclusively an outpatient position. They welcome double or triple boarded Med/Onc or Hem/Onc candidates. The ideal candidate will speak Spanish, but this is not required. Academic interest and experience teaching residents is also a plus.
This opportunity has a competitive base compensation package with a sign-on with loan forgiveness included. You will be offered fully covered malpractice, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, 4 personal days, 6 holidays, CME time and stipend, a 401k retirement plan with match, and relocation reimbursement.
Hazle Township is a quiet community in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, that surrounds the city of Hazleton. Residents of the township enjoy suburban living with all the conveniences of city life. Approximately 10,000 people live in a variety of neighborhoods and housing developments throughout the township. Stores, restaurants and recreational opportunities abound throughout the township and beyond.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
If interested in this or other oncology opportunities throughout the nation, contact Eric Gant at and send your CV to . All inquiries are completely confidential.
- Strong existing patient base
- Established Practice
- Comprehensive medical benefit package
- Tremendous work-life balance
- Academic affiliated institution
- Competitive compensation
- Highly reputable and respected practice
- Spanish a plus, not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail