A hospital in New Mexico needs to hire an obstetrics and gynecology physician. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other OB/GYN physicians. The call schedule will be 1:4. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible. A current NM license will be required. If you do not currently hold a license in NM, CompHealth has a licensing team hat can assist you with the process and application. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, medical benefits, PTO, and malpractice coverage.
Move to this picturesque, desert community that offers year-round, near-perfect weather with 70 degrees being the average temperature. The area offers small-town atmosphere, but with all the conveniences of a much larger metro environment. This is a great family community with excellent schools. Be a part of the team as they build their brand new offices.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please contact Courtenay Quinn at or email your CV and references to .
- OB/GYN needed
- Call schedule is1:4
- 600 deliveries by the group per year
- 60 percent OB and 40 percent GYN
- Competitive base salary plus RVU productivity bonus
- 3 weeks PTO, 5 days CME with $5,000 stipend
- Malpractice paid with tail coverage
- Long-term, short-term, and life insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail