An exciting pediatric gastroenterologist opportunity is now available with a nonprofit healthcare system in South Dakota to replace a physician that has retired. The incoming physician will work in the clinic 3.5 days per week, a half day for procedures, and 2, half days for administrative time. Join 3 other pediatric GIs and 1 NP with a dietician, social worker, and integrative health therapist available in clinic. You will see 12 to 14 regular GI patients per full day of clinic, and 3 to 4 feeding clinic patients per half day of feeding clinic. Leadership and committee opportunities are available at the medical school and hospital. H-1B visas candidates are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a negotiable base salary depending on experience. You will be offered a sign-on/retention bonus, paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, life insurance and disability, 20 days of vacation, 10 days of CME and a $5K stipend, a 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plan, and a relocation package. Student loan repayment may be available through the federal government.
This opportunity is located in one of the largest cities in South Dakota, and one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. The area has a strong economy, no state income tax, low cost of living, and a safe, clean living environment. South Dakota is known for its world-class hunting, fishing, and national parks, but you will be in a large enough metropolitan area to still enjoy fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call or text Amy Lewin at or email your CV to .
- Negotiable base salary depending on experience
- Excellent benefit package including federal student loan repayment assistance
- Traditional pediatric gastroenterology position
- 5-day workweek with a 1:4 call schedule
- Clinical practice with opportunities for teaching medical students and residents
- Join 3 other pediatric GIs and 1 NP
- All subspecialties in the same location
- Located in the largest city in South Dakota and no state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail