A new endocrinology physician opportunity is now available in NM at a specialty group. They are hiring an experienced physician to relieve a physician who is retiring. You will see 15 - 20 patients per day on average. You will work a 4.5-day workweek with no call. You will work with another endocrinologist and advanced practice providers. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible with endocrinology fellowship training. If you do not hold an active NM license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. J1 visa holders will be considered.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on bonus, and production incentives. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, three weeks of vacation, five days of CME time, a 401k retirement plan, and $10K in relocation assistance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Josh Rees at or send your CV to .
- Guaranteed salary plus RVU incentives
- Sign-on bonus
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- $10K in relocation assistance
- 100% outpatient role with no call and established patient base
- 4.5-day workweek
- Multiple placement opportunities
- J1 sponsorship available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail