An established hospital in Indiana is planning to hire an additional pulmonary and critical care physician. You will join two pulm/CC physicians and two CT surgeons. There is also mid-level support of three NPs who work nights in the ICU and they are hiring two more NPs for ICU support during the day. The incoming physician will cover a very busy inpatient and lucrative outpatient practice. The work is split up in weekly rotations, one week of critical care then two weeks of outpatient pulmonary. Call is only during the week of critical care. They welcome candidates who are board certified or board eligible in pulm/CC.
You will receive a competitive compensation with RVU based production bonuses, medical/dental/vision benefits, and 30 days of PTO. You will also be provided a $60k commencement bonus, student loan repayment, 5 days of CME with a $5,000 stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
To get started, please contact Josh Rees at or email your CV and references to .
- $60,000 commencement bonus
- 30 days of PTO and loan repayment available
- Pulmonology and CC are weekly rotations
- 67% outpatient pulmonology 33% CC, no sleep medicine
- Untapped interventional work
- CME time with a $5,000 stipend
- Mover provided for relocation with $10K reimbursement
- Sign-on bonus or loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail