An exciting interventional cardiology opportunity is now available with a not-for-profit health system in Louisiana. Step into a well-established organization with all you can ask for. You will join a collegial team of physicians with a light call. Enjoy a huge built-in referral from more than 40 primary care physicians, and be in one of the fastest-growing areas in the nation with plenty of mid-level support. This position offers an excellent work-life balance and high compensation.
They are offering a high base salary plus a great RVU earning potential. You will also receive student loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus, medical benefits, a 403(b) with match, relocation assistance, malpractice coverage, and PTO.
Work in a great waterfront community with a hip downtown vibe and art scene. Have the best of both worlds with a reasonable cost of living and a high income. You will be 1 hour from the Gulf of Mexico and a .5 hour from Texas.
At CompHealth, we can match you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For confidential inquiries, please call Victoria Fournier at and forward your CV to .
- High base plus RVU and student loan repayment
- Built-in referrals from more that 40 primary care physicians
- Great work-life balance
- Several on-site cath labs
- Step into an established patient base
- High community need
- Easy drive to Gulf of Mexico and Houston
- Vibrant waterfront community and great place to raise a family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail