An exciting opportunity is available in West Virginia for an academic geriatrician or hospice and palliative physician. You may qualify for one of three different academic ranks. The staff at the hospital consists of highly trained, dedicated professionals who are experienced in the latest techniques and technologies and the art of caring. You will join two geriatricians and four hospice and palliative physicians. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, generally from 7 am to 5 pm, and you will have a shared weekend call. Fellowship training in either geriatric medicine or hospice and palliative care is required. H-1B and 2020 fellows are welcome to apply.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation with incentives/bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. There is also a possibility of loan repayment.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Victor Arboleda at or email your CV and references to .
- Faculty appointment
- 100% inpatient setting
- Fellowship training is required
- Work Monday through Friday
- Share in weekend call
- Join six other physicians
- 2020 fellows welcome to apply
- H-1B candidates welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail