BLS, a leader in the ground transportation industry across the USA is hiring for Payroll Specialist located at our office in Hicksville, NY 11108. APPLICANTS MUST BE FULLY COVID-19 VACCINATED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION. Pay: Based on experience Available Shifts: Responsibilities include:
The ideal applicant will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Process payroll in ADP for 8 companies.
- Gather information on hours worked for each employee
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc. with assistance of a computer system
- Receive approval from upper management for payments when needed
- Prepare and execute pay orders through an electronic system or distribute paychecks
- Administer statements of payment to personnel either electronically or on paper
- Process taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.
Employee Benefits and Perks
- Ability to multi-task (example: entering data while talking on the phone).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport with employees over the phone and email
- Strong data entry skills with an eye for details.
- ADP experience is required.
(eligibility requirements must be met for all benefits)
- Paid Vacation.
- Paid Sick Days.
- Medial Insurance.
- Paid Training.
- Casual Dress Code.