Impact Workforce Solutions
No matter what stage of your career, Impact Workforce Solutions can help you achieve your goals and realize your full potential. At IWS, teamwork is critical to our success, and we place a tremendous value on how we work together in our immediate teams, between our business units, and across our entire company.By delivering customized, strategic human capital solutions to our clients across a multitude of industries, we are recognized as the leader in the industry. With more than 2 decades in the industry, our commitment to improving the quality of life for people shows a genuine passion and caring spirit that helps not only our clients, but also our work-family to be successful.
We are currently looking for a Payroll Specialist to join our team at our Operations Center located in Griffin, GA. If you are energetic, have strong organizational skills, excellent customer service skills and are a team player, this is a great opportunity to join a winning team.
Payroll responsibilities include collecting and reviewing employee information and hours worked, calculating wages, preparing, and processing employee payments, maintaining accurate payroll records and invoicing clients.
To be successful, the Specialist should be able to investigate and resolve issues and ensure strict compliance with company standards and possess excellent interpersonal skills and a strong numerical/analytical aptitude. A working knowledge of Excel, as well as multi-state, multi-cycle payroll experience are needed to be successful in this role.
- Processing of payroll for hourly, salaried, and commissioned employees, as well as overtime and bonuses, to ensure attention to detail and accuracy of payroll records
- Excellent problem solving/judgment abilities for various employee inquiries and issues
- Ensure payroll transactions are processed correctly for time, earnings, benefits, deductions, taxes, garnishments, and other items that affect pay and/or company liability
- Spot audit payrolls for accuracy
- Responding to payroll related inquiries and resolving client concerns
- Performs all other duties as required and assigned
- Bachelors Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years experience to include payroll processing or relevant experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to operate with the utmost confidentiality and discretion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Strong communication skills
Skills & Abilities
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, time management, follow-up, and problem-solving skills High school diploma/GED
- Experience working in payroll, benefits, or similar role
- Ability to pursue multiple objectives and initiatives, analyze complex issues, and facilitate change
- Strong working knowledge of HRIS systems and Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail required
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as a business partner
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage deadlines
In return, we offer a competitive salary, a full suite of employer sponsored benefits to include health insurance, dental, vison, life, disability, 401k retirement plan and many additional perks , a professional learning environment, paid time off, paid holidays, a fun and professional team environment, and exciting career & growth opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in Impact Workforce Solutions, we are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and participate in the E-Verify eligibility confirmation program.
Powered by JazzHR