As a Parts Technician with MH Equipment. you will process, receipt, stock, pull, and pack parts.RequirementsJob Responsibilities:
- Take, receive, and process orders for both Customers and Technicians.
- Shipping and receiving of parts.
- Stocking and pulling of parts.
- Receipting parts into inventory in the computer.
- Maintaining cleanliness in the warehouse.
- Answering customer telephone calls.
- Communicating with Hyster through the satellite.
- Recording of purchase orders.
- Matching and filing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Pickup and delivery of parts when required.
- Sourcing and processing parts.
- Knowledge of material handling parts.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to organize.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Forklift experience a plus.
- Present a professional image in personal appearance, dress and preparation.
Employee is expected to work forty hours per week Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. plus overtime as required.Benefits:
MH Equipment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Uniquely MH: Adoption Assistance, Dave Ramsey's Smart Dollar, Pet Insurance, Wellness Program, Vendor Discounts, and more!
- Excellent Compensation: Great pay, pay bonus incentives, 401K with employer match.
- Generous PTO: Paid vacation, holidays, personal, sick days, charity time off.
- Great Insurance: Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Short-term and voluntary long-term disability.
- Company Support: Continuous training, safe working environment.