Goldman & Fine Group has a vacancy for an experienced Paint Sprayer to start work on site immediately in Luton (LU1 area) VP4462.
Our client is a well-established modern and clean Car Body Shop, an excellent working environment.
The successful candidate will be expected to produce high quality paint spraying from start to finish, paying close attention to the job at hand. Managing your own workload and working as part of a team, you will be experienced in painting a range of makes and models of cars to manufacturer standards.
Skills/Experience required for Paint Sprayer
- Have a minimum of 3 years refurbishment or accident repair experience
- Have high quality paint spraying skills
- Be able to do your own prep
- Have your own spray guns & air-fed mask
- Have all paint spraying skills, understand colour, colour matching and characteristics of various coatings and finishes
- Have a good knowledge of surface properties and preparation
- Be able to manage your own workload
- Complete necessary paperwork in a timely fashion
Qualifications required for Paint Sprayer
ATA and/or NVQ qualification will be an advantage but not essential if you have the skills and experience.
If you have the above experience for the Paint Sprayer position, please apply by:
- Clicking on this advert to submit your CV
- Sending your CV to Kevin at Goldman & Fine
- Calling Kevin at Goldman & Fine, quoting ref VP4462
- Visiting the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the position for you, please contact Goldman & Fine to discuss other vacancies that may be suitable for you.
Goldman & Fine are Specialise in Automotive Recruitment and we have over 40 Years hands-on experience as well as recruiting. We will explain what the roles are with precise information.