Job Description Responsibilities:
The primary goalissatisfying customer requirements of quality, quantity, and delivery, in a safe manner, while maximizing productivity. Specifically, the Paint Prepper
is responsible forensuring that all parts are properly prepared before painting to ensureagood qualitypainted surface. The employee is responsible for visually inspecting parts.
- Check prints or drawings for special instructions prior to starting the paint prep process
- Ensures that all parts are cleaned, dust-free, and ready for paint
- Follows all plant safety guidelines,practices, and procedures. Also, be aware of activity in the work surroundings and maintain a clean and safe work are
- Properly use personal protective equipment when required
- Maintain regular attendance have reliable means of transportation
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Prior manufacturing experience is highly preferred. Any technical or vocational education/trainingin relation to the skills listed below is alsodesirable .
- Blueprint reading knowledgedesirable (in-house training available)
- Forklifts and Overhead crane experiencepreferred (in-house training available)
- Must be able to pass apre-employment drug test and background check.
- Team player - must be able to work with others
- Must have and maintain a high sense of urgency to meet and exceed all production goals
- ttentive to detail watching for material defects and any quality issues
- Physically capable of standing, walking, bending, pushing, pulling,reaching, and twisting throughout shift
- Capable of repetitively lifting25-50 lbs.
- Candidates must be flexible to work overtime as needed, which may include weekends and/or holidays
Education nd Experience
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee works in a typical manufacturing environment with overhead cranes and forklifts.
- Overhead LED lights throughout the workspace create a bright workspace for employees to safely perform their work.
- normally clean work environment where the process creates somegrinding dust, heat/cold, fumes/odors,andvibration.Housekeeping is performed as needed throughout the day and at the end of each shift.
- The noise level in the work environmentis normal to manufacturing processes with air tools, grinders, and other tools. Yearly audiometric testing is provided by the company to monitor areas for improvement.
- non-climate-controlled facility in the summer, each work area is provided with fans to help keep cool. In the winter it is heated.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Entry-level experience(training may be provided) Required Equipment
Steel Toe Shoes/Boots Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.