Job DescriptionSpecific Duties / Essential Job Functions:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Communicate effectively with employees and clients to ensure fulfillment of performance and quality requirements.
- Maintain positive relationship with client representatives.
- Control cost to ensure profitability of area of responsibility
- Ensure clients receive accurate invoices in a timely manner. Follow-up on payment of all invoices.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring and training of all employees in his/her area of responsibility. Ensure this is done in accordance with established procedures and in a cost effective manner.
- Ensure that each employee receives proper training commensurate with the job responsibilities assigned and that all training is properly documented and maintained according to Company standards.
- Ensure that duty managers and supervisors are properly trained and understand their assigned duties.
- Monitor compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements in area of responsibility
- Ensure that payroll is prepared and transmitted in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure that any injuries, incidents, accidents, etc are documented, reported and processed appropriately.
- Monitor safety program within area of responsibility and communicate with Safety Quality Managers on a frequent basis to ensure compliance with all Company safety standards.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Duty Managers, Supervisors, Field Employees
This is an exempt position and pay ranges from $61,000.00 to $65,000 annually.