What is the role...
This role involves supporting Microsoft 365 business customers with technical issues related to their account whilst also providing an exceptional customer service. This can range from simple issues that can be resolved quickly, to complex troubleshooting such as hybrid migrations and maintaining DNS records. This is a highly technical role which involves providing technical support for the whole infrastructure of Microsoft 365.
What we are looking for...
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic candidates with exceptional customer service skills who are looking to build a career in IT or might already be working within the IT field looking for a new challenge. Here at Subfero, we are open to all backgrounds and levels of experience.
What you'll be doing...
- Providing an excellent customer service experience to customers across the globe to help resolve their technical issues
- Researching, diagnosing and troubleshooting customer issues within the Microsoft Office 365 package
- Managing and prioritising your ticket queue to ensure swift resolutions to customer queries
- Providing desktop support through remote share to assist and resolve issues along with educating customers on the cause of the issue
- Agreeing and adhering to call backs with customers to follow up on their issue if it requires further investigation
- Responding to customers through email in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Using helpdesk support systems to take new tickets, mark them as resolved, escalate complicated cases and take notes on customer calls
- Aiming and achieving to exceed your individually agreed KPI's to ensure we are providing customer support within our agreed SLA's
Here's what we'll give you...
We take pride in providing an entry for many into the IT industry. We offer extensive benefits to our employees to help them grow both professionally through qualifications and experience, but also inter-personally through our fun, collaborative and diverse working environment. Please see below a taste of our benefits:
- Fully funded Microsoft certifications
- Free Premium Gym membership worth up to £60 pcm
- Hybrid working upon successful completion of probation period
- Monthly bonus scheme, with the opportunity to earn up to £7,800 per calendar year
- 37.5 hour working week between Monday to Friday, with only one weekend shift required to work per month
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Company Pension Scheme (if you pay a minimum 5% and we will pay in an additional 3%)
- Full 8-week training period to give you the tools to do the job
- Free on-site parking
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Free food carts along with a monthly team meal voucher
- A paid day off on your birthday!
- A private help cash plan which helps cover opticians, dental and medical bills
- 22 Days Annual Leave + 1 extra day for length of service up to a maximum of 25 days (1 day accrued per year)
When we'll need you and where you'll be...
We operate our business around the clock to provide support to customers around the globe. We have 3 shifts available which are:
- 5am - 1pm and 6am - 2pm (£25,000 p/a base salary)
- 2pm - 10pm (£26,000 p/a base salary)
You'll need to be located within a commutable distance to our offices in Bristol, if you are moving to the area you must be available for the full 8-weeks of training following your start date.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today and we'll be back in touch within 24 hours to discuss!