Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Marketing Executive. You will help continue the journey to becoming a household name in the UK. No one day will be the same as you'll be involved in multiple projects and campaigns across different brands, from working on SEO, CRM and creating engaging content - there will be a rich variety of jobs that will allow you to grow your marketing experience and develop your skills.
- Working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager on delivering their marketing campaign calendar.
- Conducting competitor research and making use of SEO tools to identify ways of further increasing online presence.
- Content is a big part of the marketing strategy, so you'll be working with Video and Content managers to create engaging experiences - it could be articles for the site, or it could be engaging imagery and video to use on social channels.
- Working alongside the Senior Marketing Manager and external agencies on website development roadmap, with a real focus on user experience and CRM Developing reports on marketing activity to circulate to the team and wider business, reporting on ROI and identifying emerging trends.
- Manage Social accounts to help grow engagement and followers.
- Work with internal stakeholders around the business to take in marketing briefs and develop campaigns to help hit targets.
- PPC is also a big part of the marketing strategy, so having an understanding of this this would advantageous. Creating and running email marketing campaigns to promote products and services.
The type of tools you'll be using in your role:
- SEO Platforms, such as Brightedge
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Analytics
This role will suit someone well-organised, with good attention to detail and with a passion for digital marketing. This'll be equally suited to a recent graduate looking for their first role as much as it would be for someone with a couple of years' experience in Marketing.
We're not expecting you to tick every box, but these are the skills we really value:
- Experience in Digital Marketing: either from a degree or gained in a working environment.
- Well Organised: You'll be able to take down all tasks and manage your workload using our project management tool, Asana.
- Self-starter: you'll be hungry to take on the challenge of growing on our marketing success.
- Good numeracy: you'll feel comfortable building reports and identifying opportunities from different data sources.
- Content creator: you'll love the idea of writing engaging copy, creating eye-catching designs or putting together engaging videos.
- A good, confident communicator who's comfortable talking through weekly numbers to the team as much as they are leading a meeting.
- A real team player: we strongly believe in working together to get the job done.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.