We are looking for a hardworking, passionate and creative individual to join a sociable dedicated team as a Marketing Coordinator. This position will enable you to work with a well known company and give you opportunities to progress.
This company is looking to further expand their team as they are going through a sustained period of growth.
They are looking for a hardworking, fast thinking candidate to join their team of four based in High Wycombe.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing Coordinator role:
- Assist with all campaign communications in line with campaign launch deadlines.
- Create deal sheets for assets needed, including promotions and new artwork for POS
- Support in the evaluation of local marketing activity, events, and campaigns across the company, helping to collect performance data to share insights.
- Assist with the critical paths for key campaigns and activities, making sure projects are delivered smoothly and on time.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to successfully deliver projects and day-to-day tasks.
- Liaising with internal and external teams for all relevant needs.
- Assist in admin and ad-hoc duties when required.
The successful candidate for the Marketing Coordinator role will have:
- A relevant degree or previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong organisation and planning skills.
- strong IT skills - Ability to use Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Good written and verbal communications
- CRM system experience desirable
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- The willingness to learn, develop and succeed.
- A creative flare and passion for the role.
The chosen candidate for this position, will receive a competitive, market leading package.
- Hybrid Working 3 days office and 2 days at home.
- Discretionary Bonus
- Buy & Sell Holiday scheme
- 30% staff discount
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
- Based in High Wycombe