Are you creative, driven and ready for a career in Marketing and Communications? Do you want to be part of an exciting and innovative and investor backed company?
We are an internet service provider. We build, install and connect customers to fibre broadband in rural communities across Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire. These communities are often over looked by national companies, due to being either to complicated or too expensive.
How you would be spending your day:
Working as part of our Marking & Communications department (currently a team of 7, which will be 9 when positions are recruited) this role will support our Project Update Communications Manager (PUC Manager). The day to day duties will be;
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
- Writing and managing copy to the companies branding standards
- Producing copy and text for marking materials
- Maintaining the website text and add to news blogs.
- Producing content and planning campaigns for out internal communications strategy
- Working with business departments to ensure companies tone of voice is maintained to high standards.
Assisting the PUC Manager with management of materials and communications projects.
- University graduate, preferably with relevant degree
- The role is fully remote, so happy to do this.
- Good attention to detail.
What are the perks of working at this company?
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays. Increased to 25 + BH's with service
- Yearly company bonus, up to 10% of salary
- Access to Perkbox and Perkbox Medical
- Sick Pay
- Enhanced MAT/PAT Leave
- Company events