What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
As a Customer Product Marketing Manager in the Adaptive and Embedded Computing Group (AECG), you will be responsible for aligning the product requirements of a range of adaptive acceleration products for hyperscale customers. This is a cross functional role that will involve heavy interaction with hyperscale customer's program teams, sales, engineering, and segment product management. You will be responsible for validating sales opportunities volume, design win status, lifetime revenue, competition, and required customer specific features. This is a customer facing role focused primarily on Washington area hyperscale data center customers.
- Scoping product customization requirements
- Coordinating RFP responses
- Filing Product Requests and Product Change Requests to AECG FPGA, SoC, ACAP, and Accelerator products
- Contract management
- Customer specific sku management
- Customer Documentation, tools and specification management
- 5+ years of industry experience in product marketing, product management, business marketing or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience working on hyperscale data center projects.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to work with internal and customer cross functional teams.
- Self-starter able to build relationships with customers and factory teams.
- Must understand data center products including: DPUs, Storage, AI, Video transcoding and Compute accelerators
Benefits offered are described here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.