WM Reply is looking for Senior M365/Power Platform Consultant. Reply is looking for a motivated individual for a Senior M365/Power Platform Consultant role. We are looking for a consultant who loves technology, business development and account management. We need an individual that is positive and proactive in terms of finding solutions, wants to grow their skills and is from a consultancy background Reply's US office is basedin Downtown Chicago, but additional location preferences for remote work include: Philadelphia PA, Atlanta GA, Dallas/Houston/Austin TX, St. Louis MO, and Boston, MA. Responsibilities
- To work closely with Project Managers, Developers and Designers to deliver successful M365 and Power Platform projects
- Attend client site, running workshops demonstrating the capabilities and benefits of M365 and the Power Platform
- Requirement gathering; working closely with the client to establish their requirements, translating these into business requirements
- Solution Design
- Wire framing; ensuring the design and layout are in keeping with the client's requirements
- Communicating with the client regularly as to updates, resolving issues fast
- HEALTH &
- TRAINING &
- We offer you a market competitive compensation (base salary and bonus)e
- Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (100% company paid)
- 401(k) company match
- Paid Time Off Vacation and Sick time and Company Paid holidays
- Regular and systematic (external and internal) further training opportunities
- Work in an innovative and international team
About WM Reply
- One year of experience in a consultancy environment, with a substantial portion of that working with the Power Platform.
- Good working knowledge of all Power Platform products, with a particular focus on Dataverse (CDS) or Model-Driven Apps and Dynamics 365 preferred.
- Microsoft Dynamics or Power Platform certifications advantageous.
- Strong client engagement experience
- Any knowledge of Azure a bonus
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree is required, ideally in Computer Science or Business
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the United States. We're unable to sponsor a new candidate due to the long processing times.
WM Reply is part of the Reply Group and Microsoft consultancy. We work with leading enterprise clients building amazing Modern Workplaces and websites. There are always training and knowledge sharing sessions, both inside and outside of the Microsoft space. WM Reply believes that engaged employees are better employees. We help clients introduce the latest technology and then connect their people through launch, change and adoption campaigns, great design, inspired copy and a dash of creativity. We are extremely proud of our Microsoft Gold Partner status. We pride ourselves on a lively, dynamic and productive culture; combining Office 365 and SharePoint expertise, intelligent project management and a desire to have fun while we re in the office.