A beautiful boutique Travel Agency, handling luxury worldwide itineraries is growing again. They are seeking a professional and experienced Travel Consultant to join their branch in Harrogate. If you love designing holidays, rather than just booking packages, this is for you! With an excellent, above average starting salary, additional benefits and the chance to work for a well established company, this is an amazing opportunity for someone to return to travel, or progress their career! Work for a specialist in luxury leisure travel with expertise in tailormade and adventure holidays, city and snow breaks, as well as cruises. You will be a sales-focused and skilled travel professional and you will be joining a high-performing group of travel brands with an ambitious vision of expanding within the travel sector.
- Advise clients about suitable travel options in accordance with their needs, wants and budget.
- Assist them by planning trips to domestic or international destinations, tours, accommodation, transport, and fares.
- Work with the view of maximising revenue by enhancing the clients experience and meeting their requirements.
- Maximising revenue through effective upselling skills and being proactive in capturing business.
- Providing a consistently excellent level of customer service, tailoring each booking to best meet the needs of the individual, and communicating effectively largely through email and telephone.
- Creative flair to tailor itineraries to maximise the client experience and service
- Have a high-end hospitality approach to service and client care, working as a 'travel concierge' for clients
- Provide clients with thorough itineraries complying with ATOL package regulations and the ABTA package travel directive.
- Working as an ambassador of the brand, at all times representing a high-quality operator.
- You will work any five days between Monday and Saturday with the following timings:
- Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30
- Saturday 09:00-16:00.
- Note that rotas are done on a rotational basis, and you would not work more than two Saturdays a month
You will have solid previous experience of working in a travel sales role, ideally having previously worked for an independent travel agency. You will have good worldwide destination knowledge and confident in offering excellent customer service to, and securing sales from a high-end client base. This could be your chance to return to the travel industry if you left during the pandemic, or your chance to progress your travel career if you are currently working in the industry, if you a ready for a change now the industry is booming again!
Salary is very much dependent on experience and negotiable, but generous and above the market average. Additional benefits will be discussed at interview stage and you will be working for a friendly well established company.
Follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV!