Join ME for a career that fits YOU!
$1000 SIGN ON BONUS Program!
Benefits You'll Love
- Based On: Experience, Skills, and Continuing Education.
- $19/hour Service Rate- No massage experience
- $20/hour Service Rate- 1+ year massage experience
- Negotiable Service Rate - 2+ years massage experience
- Compensation is provided for sit time
A free one-year membership to AMTA. At a face value of $235 per year, an AMTA annual membership has many tangible benefits, including:
- Insurance coverage: $2 million per occurrence/$6 million aggregate for professional liability, general liability, products, and personal injury
- Chapter membership. Access to a discounted AMTA's training. ME will provide 4 new AMTA courses free of charge every quarter
- Subscription to Massage Therapy Journal & Massage Today. Annual Massage Profession Research Report.
- Discounted pricing for AMTA's annual National Convention
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Full time: 1 week after 1 year employment, 2 weeks after 2 years employment
Part time: 2 days after 1 year of employment, 4 days after 2 years of employment
Health Insurance - Full time employees only
Employer contribution for Health Insurance
Low Group rate for Dental Insurance
Aflac Insurance available for PT and FT
FREE 1-hour massage session per month and employee membership at low member rates for all other services & 40% off retail productsWhat We'll Accomplish Together
Your clients are ready for you. So is a culture of safety.
Outside experts who are leaders in their field were engaged to review the Massage Envy Brand standards that franchised locations are required to follow to help protect the well-being of members, guests, and employees.
- Thorough cleaning procedures including disinfecting tools, equipment and high-touch surfaces with products registered by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for use against emerging enveloped viral pathogens
- Required training and certification in infection control and prevention
- Face coverings are provided for all guests and service providers when requested or required
We take care of the overhead cost
What it Takes to Succeed
- We advertise locally & we specialize in promotion of our staff & their unique style
- We take care of the operational supplies, no more washing sheets!
- We provide the professional staff who will manages your appointment book
- We get to know your specialties, so you are working on the client base that you prefer
- We use technology for scheduling and appointments for you to have the most up to date resources and tools available
If you're ready to bring your healing skills & artistry where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you! We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their modality mastery
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done
Locally Owned and Operated Massage Envy, Erie.
*ME SPE Franchising, LLC ( ME SPE ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not ME SPE, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ( MEF ), or any of their affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.