*Independently & locally owned and operated*
401k, PTO, Health Insurance, NO RENT, NO OVERHEAD, Flexible Scheduling, Front desk staff to handle your books, Fun Work Environment and MORE!!!!
JOIN US AND RECEIVE A $1500.00 ADVANCE ON YOUR FIRST PAYCHECK AS WELL AS A $1500.00 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!!!
What sets us apart from the rest of the massage "jobs" out there is that we focus on delivering a successful CAREER for you as a therapist! We believe in taking care of our therapists first. You take care of your clients, and we take care of YOU!
Do you want to feel supported and still have the ability to grow as a therapist?
If so, please consider joining our team at one of the top rated Massage clinics of Longview!!
1. Advanced training & Free CEU courses provided
2. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and supplemental coverages offered
3. 401k & Financial planning services offered
4. Consistent Clientele
5. Part or Full time positions available
6. Free 1 hour Massage or Facial each month
7. Paid Time Off
8. Reimbursement of yearly license renewal
9. Employee discounted retail products
10. No Show appointment and appointment cancellation compensation.What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ( MEF ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.