Now Hiring Licensed Massage Therapists!!!
100% Tips + Enhancements + Commission
- Sign-on Bonuses up to $1,000
- Enhancement Pay & Membership Sold Commission on Top of Base Rate
- Steady and Repeat Clientele; Pre-Booked Appointments; Ability to Make Your Own Schedule
- All Laundry, Linens, and Massage Supplies provided
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K retirement Plan for Full-time Employees
- Discounted Pet Insurance through Bivvy
- Free Annual Membership with the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
- Company Contributed Medical Insurance for Full-Time Therapist
- Vision, Dental, Accident, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance for Full-Time Therapist
- Free Continuing Education Units (CEUs); Robust Training Program to Continue to Master your Craft
- Employee Discounted Services & 40% Off Retail Products!
- Employee Referral Bonus Program ($500 per referred MT)
- Great Workplace Culture and Team Environment
- Compensation for No-Show Appointments & Cancellations
- Long-Term Career Planning and Advancement
- Must Possess a Valid Massage Therapist License
- Willing to Undergo Background Check
APPLY TODAY TO START YOUR JOURNEY TO NOT ONLY TAKING CARE OF OTHERS, BUT ALSO YOURSELF!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, disability, uniformed service, status as a veteran, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other protected class under applicable federal, state or local law.What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionalswho have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their modality mastery
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
*ME SPE Franchising, LLC ( ME SPE ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not ME SPE, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ( MEF ), or any of their affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.