Are you ready to grow and develop yourself further in your career while being supported by a team?
The Massage Envy brand is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist at our Wake Forest franchised location,* you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care.
We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
What We'll Accomplish Together
- Excellent matching program offering a SIMPLE IRA Retirement program, employer matches up to 3% of your gross wages!
- Retail signifcant discounts and a great membership plan to receive massages and facials at employee rates.
- A healthy compensation plan -Here you will earn a base pay of up to $45+ service hour depending on experience/education, gratuities, additional compensation for enhancements and nights/weekend shifts !
- FREE AMTA membership offering disability insurance, free CEU courses every quarter
- In house training and development with a family oriented feel!
- Excellent technology to help you monitor your clients progress
- A commitment to safety by keeping all therapists safe with added safety protocols in place to ensure a safe enviornment.
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionalswho have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their modality mastery
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
*ME SPE Franchising, LLC ( ME SPE ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not ME SPE, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ( MEF ), or any of their affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.