Now offering up to a $2000 sign on bonus!!
Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps you feel and deliver your best? Save
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist at our Hamilton Place franchised location,* you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. And you have a meaningful role to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized services that meet the individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
- Deliver Total Body Care with new innovative services, Total Body Stretch, Percussion using a Hypervice and Kinesiology Taping
Here's what's in it for you:
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of yourself with Paid Time off, Paid Holidays, Full Comprehensive Health Care through Cigna, 401K, Supplemental medical, dental, and vision, short-term disability and free and reduced-cost monthly massages and facials PLUS FREE professional insurance through AMTA.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with a competitive commission hourly rate starting at $18 for new students and up to $23 depending on skill level plus monthly bonuses available of up to $300. Our busiest therapists took home more than $69,000 last year.
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education with 12+ free online CEs every year plus free in person CEU classes for Full time therapists and half price for part time therapists.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
- As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
- We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you. Our Hixson clinic is growing fast and we need you and we are currently offering a $2000 sign on bonus for full time and $1,000 for part time. Call us at 423-877-3000, visit us in person at 5591 Hwy 153 Suite 132 Hixson, TN 37343 or go to