The rewards of the job extend beyond the difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
What We'll Accomplish Together
- $3,500 signing bonus for full-time; $1,500 for part-time
- Competitive base pay, adjusted for experience/education and bonuses for rebooking, enhancements, night/weekend shifts and more. Our busiest therapists took home more than $65,000 last year.
- Super flexible scheduling for both full, and part-time therapists.
- A generous program of paid time off (PTO) for both full and part-time therapists.
- $250 Annual Continuing Education (CE) reimbursement.
- 100% Annual Professional Liability Insurance reimbursement.
- 100% State licensure renewal reimbursement.
- Wellness Benefit that entitles you to one sixty-minute customized massage, facial, or total body stretch session per month.
As a member of the therapist team, you'll join a group that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. When you join our team, you will:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized services that meet the individual needs of each client.
- Deliver a satisfying, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
- Protect our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massage sessions as you want! And with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion, experience, and a desire to develop and grow professionally. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the Tennessee licensing requirements for massage therapy, and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery.
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
We're excited to hear from those with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.