Now Hiring Licensed Massage Therapists!! Earn up to $45 per hour!!
Massage Envy is looking for Licensed Massage Therapists to join our team in Durham, NC! Our pay rates for Massage Therapists ranges between $30-$35. If massage therapy is more than just a job to you - if it's your calling - keep reading!
Our Massage Envy offers the most competitive base pay rates for Massage Therapists in Durham, NC. At our core, we are a Massage Envy is a community of skilled wellness professionals like you and we want to make sure you are getting paid what you deserve.
The base pay rate at Massage Envy located at 737 9th St. Ste. 240 Durham, NC 27705 ranges from $30-$35. In addition, you will earn 100% of the tips that you receive from clients. Your hourly pay rate is determine based on your tenure with Massage Envy and the number of service hours you complete.
We also offer some excellent benefits which makes us the best Massage Therapist Employer in Durham, NC!
Massage Therapist Benefits:
- We are busy!!
- Massage Therapists are fully booked with 100% utilization leading to the highest tip opportunities in the industry as we have the largest customer base in the industry.
- Free Annual Membership with the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
- Employee Discounted Services & 40% Off Retail Products
- Employee Referral Bonus Program ($500 per referred MT)
- Steady and Repeat Clientele
- Pre-Booked Appointments
- Ability to Make Your Own Schedule
- All Laundry, Linens, and Massage Supplies provided
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Contributed Medical Insurance for Full-Time Therapists
- Vision, Dental, Accident, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan for Full-Time Employees
- Discounted Pet Insurance through Bivvy
- Great Workplace Culture and Team Environment
- Compensation for No-Show Appointments & Cancellations
- Long-Term Career Planning and Advancement
- Must Possess a Valid Massage Therapist License
- Willing to Undergo Background Check
If you are an experienced massage therapist or if you just got your license, we want to meet you!!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, disability, uniformed service, status as a veteran, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other protected class under applicable federal, state or local law.