Job Title:Learning Support Assistant
Pay rate:Competitive Hours/days:Flexible Duration:?Temp ongoing
Reed Further Education are always recruiting for experienced Learning Support Assistants to join their team.
- To help prepare, monitor and maintain a safe and secure learning environment in line with the teacher's lesson plans.
- Experience with providing educational or personal care support to individuals with learning disabilities.
- Support students with SMART targets and review this throughout the year
- You will be working with students aged 16+
- You will be organising and maintaining documentation on learner's progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs.
What you will need?:
- GCSE Maths and English A - C grade or Level 2 equivalent
- Experience working with students who have Special Educational Needs (SEN) and challenging behaviour
- Good classroom management
Successful applicants will also be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Further Education: When you work with Reed Further Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with: • Access to pension scheme • Weekly Pay for all candidates • Continual Professional Development • Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff • Long Term and permanent vacancy focus • Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK's largest, most visited online jobsite. If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Further Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.