Robert Half is working with a flourishing plaintiff's employment law firm that is looking to add a labor & employment attorney. The firm has multiple "top 20" recoveries in its class action employment law firm and is looking to add on somebody to drive the FEHA/wrongful termination cases that are coming through.
Information about Labor & Employment Attorney Role:
- The labor and employment attorney will be primarily focused on FEHA and wrongful termination cases.
- The labor and employment attorney will be trained on how to help support the class action cases.
- The labor & employment attorney will be tasked with writing complaints, doing discovery, meeting and conferring with opposing counsel, handling motion work, and taking/defending depositions as necessary.
- This labor & employment attorney will Interview clients. Spanish speaking is helpful but not required.
- Must be willing to come into the Century City office at least 4x a week. One day hybrid remote is available.
Compensation for Labor & Employment Attorney:
- Depending on experience but a rough salary range between 120,000 - 140,000 per year.
- More experienced attorneys who can work with true autonomy can negotiate a portion of recoveries - with a higher portion for cases originated by the labor & employment attorney.
- After six months, the firm will purchase a membership to a nearby Equinox gym.
- Medical benefits available.
- PTO/vacation days offered
To apply, ONLY send resume and one writing sample directly to Recruiting Manager, Steve Aroutounians at Steve dot Aroutounians at Robert Half dot com .
- Licensed in CA
- Minimum of 2+ years in labor and employment law with FEHA and wrongful termination experience.
- 4-5 years of litigation experience are preferred.
- Must be able to handle approximately 20 cases with a good degree of autonomy.
Robert Half is the worlds first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity even on the go. Download the Robert Half app () and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.