DescriptionAre you a team player who's open to growing and learning new things? Are you looking to break into the restaurant/service industry and want a job where you can get your hands dirty? Are you an individual who wants a job where you can be yourself?Benefits
• FREE healthy and delicious meals during every full-time shift
• One week paid vacation after 1 year of full-time work
• Company Healthcare Plan with affordable premiums
• Opportunities for Growth
• Store Discounts
• Flexible Schedules
• Holiday ClosuresPosition Overview
Our Kitchen Team Member position is similar to a Prep Cook role. You will be an integral part of the guest experience, through the creation of healthy and delicious food. It's your job to ensure that we're serving our guests products that live up to the quality and food safety standards that we pride ourselves on. You will report to the Kitchen Manager and Store Owner.
We encourage our team members to be well-rounded team players, willing to get their hands dirty and do whatever it takes to keep our store running smoothly! No matter what position you start in with us, you will have the opportunity to be cross-trained and will be tasked to take on different positions within our team. We're looking for someone who
• smiles and greets customers enthusiastically
• loves serving and helping others.
• properly and safely handles food products and equipment to ensure a safe work environment.
• can safely use a knife to cut vegetables and meat.
Rosewood Market provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.Requirements
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Quick and adaptable learner
- 1-2 years kitchen experience
- Are dependable with a positive attitude and a passion for fresh food!
- Accountable in upholding high standards
- Collaborative communication skills
- Knowledge of proper food safety handling
In 1972, a group of long-haired, peace-loving, music-playing, natural-food-eating hippies opened The Basil Pot, one of Columbia's first vegetarian restaurants. They believed in living in harmony with nature and leaving the world a little better than they found it. Today, Rosewood Market is a natural neighborhood grocery store that sticks to those solid roots and continues to innovate and grow each year. We serve delicious food and promote a lifestyle of health and sustainability to our community so that they can continue to live healthy and happy lives.