Port Fuel Center is the newest Truck stop in the Port Wentworth/Savannah Area. We are creating a new vision to the fuel center world. Help us grow our Restaurant inside our Port Fuel center kitchen! Creativity and passion are welcome and heard. Join our team and start with our brand-new company, Port Fuel Center!
A Kitchen Team Member is responsible for all Restaurant & Food Service operations at our store. They create the delicious, traditional, southern, comfort food that our customers know and love! A career as a Kitchen Team Member is challenging and rewarding and gives you the chance to be your best. Youll take pride in what you serve our loyal customers. Responsibilities:
- Smile and greet all customers. Provide a fast and friendly customer experience every visit.
- Treat all customers and coworkers with respect and kindness
- Complete prep work as assigned; prepare & cook menu items according to PFCs recipes.
- Follow approved cooking procedures and present quality food to company standards.
- Practice sanitary and safe food handling procedures.
- Clean and sanitize the restaurant, during, and after the scheduled shift.
Benefits of being a Kitchen Team Member:
- 1+ years of Food Service, Restaurant or Cook experience
- Ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lift to 50 pounds.
At Port Fuel Center, we are committed to having an employee-focused environment that our employees input is valued, successes rewarded, and growth opportunities are ample. Join our team and apply now! PFC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Free Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Free life insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Opportunity of advancement!