Journeyman Electrician for ID and WA
$5000 Signing Bonus*
We are looking for licensed WA/ID Electrician Journeyman for our residential and commercial services department. Our client has been an electrical contractor for over 20 years. We are looking to find team members who are professional, take pride in their work, have great attitudes and quality work ethic.
What we can do for you:
- Competitive pay based upon experience, up to $50 an hour
- Four 10-hour shifts
- Bonus structures
- Company paid Medical, Dental and Vision for employee
- Simple IRA plan with company matching 3%
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Company van with gas card*
- Company provided apparel
- Community Engagement
Responsibilities of our Journeyman Electricians:
- Diagnoses, installs, and repairs electrical systems in a safe and reliable manner.
- Establishes customer relationships through communication and education of electrical needs and services.
- Create estimates based upon individual customer needs through software system provided.
- Identifies and understands electrical materials needed for projects.
- Conduct all repairs and installations according to NEC code.
- Complete all projects in a professional and cleanly manner
Requirement for our Journeyman Electricians:
Benefits for our Journeyman Electricians:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.