My client is a highly regarded, well established Debt Solutions organisation who are continuing to grow. As part of their growth plans they have opportunities for experienced Advisors to join their team. As an IVA Advisor you will be the 1st point of contact with the customer. You will evaluate the customers financial situation, identify any vulnerabilities and establish whether an IVA is an appropriate solution. You will engage with the customer making sure they fully understand their solution and the IVA process. You will provide ongoing support to the customer.Skills / experience required:
- The ability to speak confidently with prospective clients, building rapport and understanding the client's individual circumstances to enable you to make appropriate recommendations.
- Fact-finding to establish debt level, income and outgoings to demonstrate affordability.
- Assessing and understanding assets
- Providing an explanation of available solutions and demonstrating how you can assist in delivering the best outcome.
- Guiding individuals along the customer journey until the IVA is approved.
- Prepare key elements of the case for an IVA drafter.
- Previous IVA Advisor experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to show empathy and build rapport.
- Emotional resilience- being able to deal with difficult situations
- A positive attitude and a good team player.
- Problem solving and influencing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Experience of working towards deadlines on a fast-paced environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a business who provide a positive and supportive working environment together with development, progression and attractive OTE.